Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator Shabel rider LunaP's Avatar

Post Luna's Complete guide to getting you on your way w/ WK2

First off start by going to http://wk2.gameheart.jp Once you get there click on the following link ( button )

reg1.jpg

Afterwards you'll be presented with a registration Screen. The blue button signifies a new account at your creation without tying it to any respective email accounts you have. Please refrain from using this as if you have issues with Japanese then you'll be faced with multiple captcha's each time you login.

To get past this use any of the following providers below that you HAVE an email account with. This makes tying in your account and logging in MUCH easier ( single click DONE )

reg2.jpg

From there scroll down and click "I accept" in orange

reg3.PNG

You'll now be asked to provide some SIMPO INFO :P

First 2 blocks = your email address ( if you use the "youremailaddress@blank.com" you don't deserve to be here )

Next line = your Date of birth ( year , month , day )

After that your chosen display name ( forum wise and for site )

reg4.jpg

Next up we simply confirm our information is correct.

reg5.jpg

once that's done you'll get a thank you message along with a link to the site.

reg6.jpg

You'll be auto logged in. After wards just below click on the DOWNLOAD link.

install01.jpg

From there Click the following button to begin your download.

install02.jpg

After you finish run the installer and you'll be presented with the following screen ( this will be fast don't freak out its just 10 files )

install03.jpg

You'll notice that it brings up a new screen instantly, don't worry its just installed a shortcut so that the website can do the rest for you. This is common for Japanese games. Click finish.

install05.jpg

**NOTE THIS NEXT STEP YOU MUST BE USING INTERNET EXPLORER!****

Fear not though since you already linked your account when you load it up in internet exploder you'll notice under the login/pass that there will be icons for GMAIL/YAHOO/FACEBOOK etc just click the one u linked and it'll auto log you in ( and or have you put your email/pass ) Awesome right?

Now Above your display name on the web site you'll notice a wooden board. This is how you will ALWAYS launch the game ( for the JP version anyways )
    click it :|

install.jpg

Now the magic happens.

install2.jpg

Honestly not much need for further explanation for the next few just follow the screenshots pl0x.

install3.jpg

Once its done downloading files it will start the install process.

install4.jpg

install5.jpg

install6.jpg

Now that its installed it will now update the files.

install7.jpg

Once that completes it will auto load WK to the channel select screen. You may receive a msg about the times, dw everything is good! Congrats you've successfully installed WK2!

Sorry for the ugly walkthrough doing this from my laptop in bed else I'd have it looking a lot better from my comp at home. Meant to post this earlier this week. Hope this helped!

Any issues you may have installing see the list below for suggestions:

Failed installations:

• Temporarily disable your virus scanner and or check its quarantine to see if its catching any of the files. ( AVG is notorious for this )
    • If you have Zone Alarm and or any Firewall software temporarily disable it till the installation is complete.
    • Run Windows update to verify you all all the updates for "Fixes issues with Windows Compatibility" Normally labeled "Windows Update"
    • Verify you have admin rights, if not you'll need to run internet exploder with elevated priviledges aka right click -> Run as admin

Amazing this didn't post on the main page. Fixed.

Junior Member Random Nub Pentecostalism's Avatar
    Thanks ^^ wish I had this when I was trying.. I made 6 accounts total before hyteam just said link your facebook /facepalm.

the music is so nostalgic on the server select page.. I've been just listening to it the old days =P

Quote Originally Posted by Pentecostalism View Post
    Thanks ^^ wish I had this when I was trying.. I made 6 accounts total before hyteam just said link your facebook /facepalm.

the music is so nostalgic on the server select page.. I've been just listening to it the old days =P
    Yeah I apologize I had this worked up last week , just had been busy with work to pop out the guide and all. Then out of nowhere ended up in the hospital, glad I at least made it in time before the game started though >.o

good

Junior Member Random Nub jowswordsman's Avatar
    good job luna !

Junior Member Random Nub Callavera's Avatar
    Thank you for changing the pics so that they appear in the thread and you don't have to click it. I was having trouble with logging in to view the images.

Junior Member Random Nub xRyuketsuke's Avatar
    Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much !

Edit : Internet Explorer didnt ask me to install anything when I click the wood thingy.
    Last edited by xRyuketsuke; 04-06-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Junior Member Random Nub UPS123's Avatar
    Why do you get a CBT error whenever I try to get on?

Junior Member Random Nub UPS123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UPS123 View Post
    Why do you get a CBT error whenever I try to get on?
    Sorry--- I figured out my dumbness. Thanks alot though!

Thread Footer